Buy a Blizzard Thursday and help make miracles happen | Community Spirit
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - If you're looking for a sweet way to cool off, Thursday is your chance and it's all for a good cause.
Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day is July 26. For every Dairy Queen Blizzard treat that is sold, $1 or more of your purchase will go directly to the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, helping kids and families in your community.
The following is a list of participating Dairy Queen's in the Coastal Empire and Lowcountry:
- Garden City, 5004 Augusta Road
- Richmond Hill, 93 Exchange Street
- Rincon, 593 Towne Park West Dr.
- Glennville, 403 N Downing Musgrove Hwy
- Claxton, 7829 US Hwy 301
- Reidsville, 160 W Brazell Street
- Ludowici, Highway 301 S
- Pembroke, 412 NW Railroad Street (Hwy 280)
- Hinesville, 757 Oglethorpe Hwy
- Jesup, 312 S 1st Street
- Vidalia, 504 E 1st Street
- Mount Vernon, 120 E Spring Street
- Swainsboro, 391 S Main Street
- Baxley, 645 North Blvd.
- Hazelhurst, 75 W Coffee Street
- Alma, 202 N Pierce Street
- Metter, 910 S Lewis Street
- Statesboro, 12 Northside Dr. E
- Bluffton, 30 Plantation Park Dr.
- Beaufort, 115 Sea Island Pkwy.
- Ridgeland, 529 E Main Street
If you do not see your local Dairy Queen on the list, click here and enter your zip code on "Find a Participating DQ Store."
Please come out on Thursday and help make miracles happen.
Copyright 2012 WTOC. All rights reserved.