Early student registration underway in Chatham County | Events
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - Early student registration starts Monday for children in Savannah and Chatham County.
The office of student affairs will offer student registration at the District's Central Office on Bull Street through Friday, July 26, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day.
To enroll your child in the Savannah-Chatham County Public School System, the following documents are needed for registration:
- Parent/Guardian Proof of ID
- Birth Certificate (certified copy)
- Social Security Card
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization - Form 3231
- Georgia Ear, Eye, and Dental Certificate (EED) - Form 3300
- Proof of Address ( one of the following items listed below) (Acceptable items must be issued within the past 30 days):Lease or rental agreement, mortgage statement, home purchase agreement, utility bill (electric/lights, gas, or water - NO cable or telephone bills),governmental agency mail (county, state, or federal
- If moving from out of district, most recent Report Card (Grades 1 -12) or Unofficial transcript (Gr. 9-12)
- Completion of Registration Packet
For additional information or questions, contact the Office of Student Affairs at 912.395.5584.
Copyright 2013 WTOC. All rights reserved.