Jackpot at $149M for Wednesday | News
ATLANTA (WTOC) - Powerball will carry an estimated $149 million jackpot to a single annuity winner for Wednesday’s drawing.
The jackpot has grown since Aug. 18 and has rolled nine times.
Powerball offers two payment options: the $149 million jackpot prize paid over 29 years in 30 graduated payments, or the cash option, which is approximately $94 million.
Powerball tickets are $2 per play.
Copyright 2012 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Savannah police chief stands behind FBI report despite new criticisms
- Public hearing to discuss property tax increase for education
- U.S. Dept. of Housing to host public town hall
- Savannah cruise ship terminal study to remain under wraps one week
- Alderman still questions SCMPD police reports following FBI review