Powerball jackpot gains momentum for Wednesday | News
ATLANTA (WTOC) - The Powerball jackpot continues to roll, reaching an estimated $143 million to a single annuity winner for Wednesday’s drawing.
The jackpot has grown since Oct. 6 and has rolled over 9 times. One lucky player won $10,000 in Saturday’s drawing.
Powerball offers two payment options: the $143 million jackpot prize paid over 29 years in 30 graduated payments, or the cash option, which is approximately $92 million.
Powerball tickets are $2 per play.
Copyright 2012 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multi-vehicle wreck causes traffic delays in downtown Savannah
- Man accused in Sandfly murder to make first in-person court appearance
- Bond, preliminary hearing to be held for TX man charged in fatal crash
- In her words: Notes from the Paula Deen video deposition
- Area residents encouraged to join in Dump the Pump Day Challenge